Entrepreneurs often report that getting financing is the most challenging aspect of starting or growing a business. If you are looking for money for your business, you should start by learning about the different types of financing that are available. You can then decide which one best suits your needs.
Funding and Financing Resources
- Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP – Micro Grant) Canada Digital Adoption Program, by Government of Canada helps small to medium size businesses adopt Digital technologies to improve their competitiveness. Eligible businesses will receive a micro-grant of up to $2,400 to help with the costs related to adopting e-commerce.
- Digital Transformation Grant The Digital Transformation Grant (DTG) program is designed to assist small businesses with adoption of technologies. The program will provide training, advisory support and grants to brick-and-mortar small businesses looking to increase their capacity through digital transformation.
- Government grants and financing Find out about government grants, loans, and other financings available for your business.
- Grants and Subsidies for Employers Are high wage expectations making you reluctant to put up that Help Wanted sign? A wage subsidy program can put the perfect employee within your reach.
- Grants and Subsidies for Arts and Media The Ontario Arts Council funds audio/sound art, documentary, drama, experimental, animation, dance film/video, media art installation and new media, and any fusion thereof.
- Grants and Subsidies for Agriculture Food companies don't always know where to find funding and other types of service and support that is relevant to them. So we've pulled together some of the key programs that may be of interest to you. Our list includes federal, provincial and municipal programs as well as some programs offered by utility providers.
- Grants and Subsidies for Music The Ontario Arts Council funds audio/sound art, documentary, drama, experimental, animation, dance film/video, media art installation and new media, and any fusion thereof.
- How to get money for your business Use this tool to access more than 4,500 federal, provincial and municipal government funding programs for businesses, non-profits, charities and research institutions. Information on all funds is updated daily!
- Managing your finances You can use these resources to help you understand financial concepts and learn about tasks like budgeting, financial analysis and bookkeeping.
- Ontario Power Authority – Save on Energy Incentives for Business Receive up to 50% of project costs for upgrading old or inefficient equipment.
- Rise Asset Development in partnership with the Waterloo Region Small Business Centre Small Business & Event Lending Programs