Want help from highly specialized digital marketing specialists to help your small business grow online?
We have an expert Digital Service Squad ready to help!
The Digital Main Street Service Squad* is a team of trained students and/or recent graduates with strong Technology, Digital Marketing skills and experiences small business can access in their local communities.
Eligible businesses receive targeted support and coaching to get started, grow their digital presence, and grow their business online.
Digital Main Street Squad provides:
Free one-on-one assistance to help small business with their digital transformation. This can include but is not limited to:
- A digital assessment of your business
- Access to a free online video-based digital transformation training program
- Website – review of the user experience, recommend updating and best practices
- Social Media – customer target coaching, best practices, advertising, and more
- Technology – options of technology tools to implement for your business
- Miscellaneous Digital Transformation Support: loyalty programs, point of sale systems, ecommerce, back-end business operations support (i.e. setting up QuickBooks etc.)
*The Digital Service Squad is a Digital Main Street Initiative supported by government and private sector partners. The Squads operate under the direction of a local service provider such as your local municipality, BIA, or chamber. Waterloo Region Small Business Centre is the local service provider for small businesses in Waterloo Region.
The Digital Service Squads’ role is to evaluate, consult and coach; not to act as an agency for your business, or be assigned administrative responsibilities that would otherwise be given to a staff member or outside firm.