In our earlier workshops, you may have learned a lot about several types of marketing methods but one of the most effective forms of marketing in the modern era of business is gaining exposure through videos.
In the year 2023, video productions’ rise as media posts is higher than ever and is no longer just limited to movie and TV industries like before. With just a few tips, you will be able to elevate your video production skills and learn to captivate an audience through your content! Content Marketing is about targeting an audience in just the right ways that they learn to associate your brand as an authority on a topic, it will also serve as a path to build a relationship with customers.
The Beginner’s Guide to Video Production and Content Marketing online seminar will help entrepreneurs with the following:
- The importance of video production
- The pros and cons of creating content
- What you need to get started
- Video Equipment
- Personal content production
- Professional content production
- Platforms to host your content
- What is content marketing?
- How do people use content marketing?
- Who has used content marketing successfully?
- When is content marketing appropriate?
There is no cost to enroll, it’s FREE. Just click the green “Register” button at the top right of this page to register for the session, it’s quick and easy.
This is a 1-hour in length (online only) seminar. A link will be sent to your email after you sign-up. The link is active at 10:00 AM EST, when you will join a member of the DSS and other interested entrepreneurs to learn more about social media marketing.
Don’t miss out! The Digital Service Squad is hosting bi-weekly webinars centered around effective digital marketing strategies.
Look out for the upcoming events on our Eventbrite page.
- Social Media for Small Businesses
- Beginners Guide to Instagram Reels and TikTok-Style Content
Sign up for all the webinars in the series and benefit greatly from the tips being offered!