What types of businesses are eligible?
- A sole proprietorship or a corporation where the applicant will be the majority shareholder
- An independent business venture
- Partnership where the applicant holds the Majority share
- Operates at arm’s length from family business ventures in Ontario
- A business that operates full-time as defined in the business plan and maintains its own books and records
- Maintains a separate business bank account, following government rules and regulations for operating a business