Entrepreneurs often report that getting financing is the most challenging aspect of starting or growing a business. If you are looking for money for your business, you should start by learning about the different types of financing that are available. You can then decide which one best suits your needs.
Funding and Financing Resources
- How to get money for your business
- Use this tool to access more than 4,500 federal, provincial and municipal government funding programs for businesses, non-profits, charities and research institutions. Information on all funds is updated daily!
- Managing your finances
- You can use these resources to help you understand financial concepts and learn about tasks like budgeting, financial analysis and bookkeeping.
- Grants and Subsidies for Employers
- Are high wage expectations making you reluctant to put up that Help Wanted sign? A wage subsidy program can put the perfect employee within your reach.
- Grants and Subsidies for Agriculture
- Food companies don't always know where to find funding and other types of service and support that is relevant to them. So we've pulled together some of the key programs that may be of interest to you. Our list includes federal, provincial and municipal programs as well as some programs offered by utility providers.